Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Here!

If there is anyone who ever read this blog and/or continues to follow this blog... don't give up on me! :)  I'm still here and definitely plan on writing.  What really needs to happen is for me to get into a schedule and make writing more of a priority.  Since January I have been doing full time daycare for two little girls and it has been wiping me out!  Any spare time is spent cleaning, relaxing or sleeping. :)  But, there is hope and I am DETERMINED to get back on the blogosphere.  It is something I really enjoy and want to continue!!


To add to my bad bloggerness, I will now post my Advent Prayer Buddy Reveal! Ah! How embarrassing.  I really haven't been on since Advent, but still.  So, last Advent, I prayed for The Chief at http://life-love-joy-hope.blogspot.com It has truly been a joy getting to know her and reading her posts.  I continue to pray for her and feel so honored to have been her prayer buddy!


God's blessings to you all this weekend.  I am heading to a women's conference with a dear friend and her beautiful baby girl.  I am really looking forward to the conference and to making the long road trip with someone who I have known for a long time, but have never had the chance to really get to know well.  I think after 16ish hours in the car and 3 days together, we will get the opportunity to really know each other!  Can't wait!


RMB

No comments:

Post a Comment