Friday, March 9, 2012

We have arrived!!

I told you I'd be back!  We have arrived at the Behold Conference.  Well, the conference doesn't start until tomorrow, but we made the trip and arrived safe and sound.  It was a great trip-Baby E rocked the car ride. She cried for about 15 minutes the entire 12 hours of traveling!

This is the first time I've left my little love for more than a few hours!  I'm doing better than I thought. :)  My dh was so excited to have the weekend alone to spend time with Baby Boy, and I am excited for them. They are hitting up the hockey scene this weekend-high school playoffs this afternoon and college hockey tonight.  Baby Boy usually goes to bed at 7:30, but I called them at 9 and they were still at the game going strong.

Off to meet some more blogger friends.  I'm hoping that I will be adopted into the blogger world this weekend since I haven't made many friends via my unexciting, rather nonexistent blog!

RMB

No comments:

Post a Comment