Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home Stretch

I have some posts in mind, but haven't had much time to really sit down and put my thoughts together!  But, I wanted to do a quick update for my Advent Prayer Buddy.  When I signed up to be a prayer buddy, I committeed to blogging more and haven't been that great about it.  Since it is almost the end of Advent, I thought I better get something in!

This week has been busy.  We waited until Guadete Sunday to get our Christmas tree-in part because we didn't have time before that.  Now we are thinking about waiting until that weekend (the third weekend in Advent) and making that a family tradition!  We cut down our very own 9 foot 4 inch tree!  We, ok, my husband, finished putting the lights on yesterday.  We had been waiting for them to arrive in the mail.  For the past week and a half we have had a tree with lights on the bottom third.  We still turned them on, it just looked a little weird. :)  We hope to finish decorating with all of our ornaments tomorrow night!

I am busy wrapping, making and buying last minute presents.  I am really excited to share my homeade presents on the blog!  I hope to post pictures soon.... my first pictures on the blog!

I hope this post finds you all well rested and joy-filled in this last week of Advent.  Blessings!

RMB 

No comments:

Post a Comment