Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Forgetting

Every once in awhile I forget that our unborn baby girl has a terrible abnormality that is ultimately going to kill her. I do the normal day to day things-washing the dishes, playing with my son, making dinner, and then, it all comes back in a rush. I see a picture of a baby, see her name somewhere or I just... remember. It's nice to forget for awhile and think that we are normal again, that we aren't facing tragedy. But when I remember and come face to face with reality, I also remember that my daughter is a gift from God. She is a precious life who I already love more than I could ever imagine. This is what I need to remember, this is what I need to let take over so that I can enjoy my time with her and rejoice over the beautiful person growing inside of me!

RMB


2 comments:

  1. I just saw your blog and wanted you to know that I will be praying for you, for your husband and your precious daughter. God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family. Your sweet little one will be always cherished.

    ReplyDelete